Sunday, April 30, 2006

back again

it seems like forever since i'e posted. time flys by too fast! i've been working on finishing a few pieces i had in progress... i got a new camera i'm still trying to learn...is it just me?? or does it take a technology degree to learn all the bells and whistles on these things? gone are the days when you could buy a camera and just pick it up and use it., i so cannot keep up with all the new technology..it;s starting to make me feel very old....;-)
anyway...i digress....
i feel very fragmented these days... too many things to do that take me away from doing things i want to do...i guess most of us are in that boat.....
so i;ll just leave soem new photos...adn get back to work..

1 Comments:

Blogger Nora and James McDowell said...

I like to imagine that learning the new technology is keeping my mind nimble - and if you know any different please don't tell me!
Some helpful expert said that if women in their 40's and 50's were worrying about forgetting new things they'd learned, they shouldn't worry, because maybe they hadn't really learned them in the first place. Apparently it's more difficult to learn things at that age. I'm wondering if turning 60 will help.
Anyway, glad to see you back and I do like this new work.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home